Monday, June 11, 2012

Before and After

Before and After



Gains of 1.8 inches  length in only 4 months!!
…just four months on I simply can’t believe the results! My erection, which, back in Feb was 6.9 inches
length and 5.4 inches in girth is now a whopping 8.7 inches in length and 6.0 inches in girth! (See photos as evidence). My wife can’t believe it either and my proudest moment happened  recently when she returned home with a few packs of XL condoms, which fit great! – (regular sized condoms had become very uncomfortable to wear…a nice problem to have!). Lovemaking is also better than ever! I now have really good control and orgasms are much more intense ( for both of us! )”

order now

The above testimonial is an example of results achieved by real users. Testimonials may be edited for clarity.
Results may vary. You should always combine the SizeGenetics™ traction device with PenisHealth™ exercise to get the best results. 






0 ความคิดเห็น: