Lengthening your penis or shortening your pocket?
Following is a summary of some of the major concerns and drawbacks associated with penis surgery:
Penis surgery is not safeAccording to the American urological association, the techniques and procedures used in penile surgery have not at present been proven through research studies to be completely effective or safe. In fact, to date, there is no standard surgical technique, and much of the performed procedures are experimental. It is not known whether the potential benefits of the penile surgery outweigh the possible dangers associated with it.
Some of the frequently reported complications and drawbacks associated with penile surgery include:
1. Loss of erect upward angle of the penis
2. Keloid scars (A thick scar. Scarring causing a shorter penis)
3. Skin incision separation
6. Fibrosis (thickening) of superficial vein of the penis affecting the blood flow
7. Ecchymosis (bruising)
8. Nerve injury resulting in decrease of penile sensation and activity
9. Edema (temporary swelling of the skin)
10.Seroma (collection of serum under skin)
11.Erectile dysfunction (difficulty with erection)
12.Sexual dysfunction and further penile shortening are also reported complications of these penile enhancement procedures. If some of these complications occur, further surgery may be required.